We are currently filling the following positions: Field Superintendent, Carpenter, & Laborers. We encourage you to print out and submit our employment application. All applications are kept on file for six months.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience
- Understand the construction process, safety procedures, and good people skills
- An understanding of the estimating and project management process
- Ability to manage the self-perform work of employees
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Evaluating specifications to plan procedures, starting and completion times, and staffing requirements for each phase of construction.
- Order & procurement of tools, equipment, and materials to be delivered at specified times to conform to work schedules.
- Oversee terms and conditions of construction agreements.
- Direct personnel and subcontractors engaged in projects and executes work procedures, interpret specifications, and coordinate various phases of construction to prevent delays and provide assistance with client demands such as access or storage space when necessary.
- Manages personnel, inspectors, and suppliers to resolve construction problems making recommendations to improve construction methods.
- Inspect work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to construction schedules.
- Prepare or review reports on progress, materials used and costs, and adjusts work scheduled as indicated by reports.
- Conduct construction activities within federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
This position encompasses the full range of rough and finished skilled carpentry work, including but not limited to:
- Installation of doors & hardware
- Installation of specialty items
This position requires thorough knowledge of methods, materials, tools, and equipment used in both rough and finish carpentry in a commercial/industrial setting.
This position is a full time temporary position. You must be at least 18 years of age and have the ability to lift 50 pounds.